Thursday, November 3, 2011

My First Blog Award!

Weeeee!!!!!!!!! My Frugalicious Living blog just got her first blog award from Cutecoconut. Frugalicious Living have been awarded with Liebster Blog Award last October 30, 2011, but I never get the chance to share it by then. So now, I'm happy to spread the blessing to five other bloggers.


In case you are not aware, this award spotlights the up and coming blogs that have less than 200 followers. So what’s the catch for this award?

By accepting this award what we need to do is:

1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.

2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to us. (thanks Cutecoconut for this wonderful award!)

3. Reveal our top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

4. Hope that our followers will spread the love to other bloggers

I love to give this award to five amazing blogs that I just discovered.






Congratulation to all of you and don't forget to visit these amazing blogs and follow. Spread this award to other bloggers you think deserve this award. 

Thank you so much Cutecoconut!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Synz, I moved my blog to www.momdoesreviews.com
    I do have over 300 followers now, but I do appreciate the award.
    Happy Blogging!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am honored, however, I received the Liebster award and wrote a post about it a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure about the rules but I don't think I can be a 2 time recipient. Again, thank you I do appreciate the recognition!
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete